The Carnival of Debt Reduction this week was the Circus Edition, with the entries assigned rings and David at My Two Dollars acting as Ringmaster. Although my submission Reflections on our Recent Credit Card Balance Surfing did not make it to the Big Top, I found quite a few good reads keeping me company in the smaller rings, including this one:
- Think Small – The Pieces Add Up from One Million and beyond. This blog is fast becoming one of my favorite reads. Take things in small pieces – they can be very very powerful tools.
The Carnival of Personal Finance at Blunt Money has a crossword puzzle with many of the entries used as clues. I’m not a clue, I think, but my submission My List Fetish Pays My Bills On Time did make it into the carnival this week, along with these entries I found interesting:
- The Happy Rock presents If You Are Making Car Payments, You Don’t Own The Car. Yeah… I know. We do own one car though! And only $4001.78 away from owning the other one (plus interest).
- DebtBeater presents 5 Immediate Advantages of Making Your First Budget. I cannot say enough good things about budgeting. Here’s 5 more from DebtBeater.
The Carnival of Family Life is at Mom on Wheels and I could not resist submitting my post Experiments in Frugality: Disaster Number One for inclusion. I also cannot resist pointing out another diaper related plight:
- Adventures Of A Stay At Home Dad: Mothers – Beware The Plight Of Stay At Home Dads! posted at Adventures Of A Stay At Home Dad. Changing a diaper on a tailgate I bet is easier than in the trunk of a car….
- Welcome Blogaholics! posted at Verb. Yeah, didn’t think so.
Thanks to all the carnival hosts for providing another great week of carnival reading!