It is the start of a new month, and as such, I like to look back over the past month and look at how things went. The ones about my finances and related topics will come tomorrow and Wednesday, today I want to take the time to thank the top ten blog referrers to I’ve Paid For This Twice Already… in April. This month I am doing things a little differently – besides supplying a link to the blogs so you can check them out for yourselves if you wish, I’m also going to pick a stellar post from each blog in April. I hope you find some interesting reading along the way from the blogs that help spread the word about Paid Twice and make this blog what it is today. Thanks to all the blogs that refer traffic to me!
Without further ado, here are the top ten referrers for April to Paid Twice and a post I recommend from last month for each one:
- 1. Being Frugal
- You Tell Me: Urban Homesteading. I have this idea in my head that if I tried, I could grow all my own food. Maybe not, but I still want to try.
- 2. Like Merchant Ships
- Thrift Store Nemesis: Do you have a nemesis? Sometimes I think I have too many…
- 3. The Simple Dollar
- The Snowball Effect: How Little Moves Now Can Create Huge Effects Later. It’s all in the title. A great read on one of my favorite topics.
- 4. No Credit Needed
- Debt Reduction Guide. This is actually from May 1st but it is a summary of a lot of great posts on NCN. It would make a great e-book, I think.
- 5. Gather Little By Little
- Driving A BMW and Dealing With Temptation. I don’t do this well in the scrapbook store, which is why I just have to stay away completely.
- 6. Cash Money Life
- 9 Tips To save Money On Your Next Computer. At some point when we are more financially stable, I will need to purchase a laptop. Portability is becoming imperative for many of the miscellaneous ventures I am working at. These tips should help me make a frugal choice!
- 7. Mrs. Micah – Finance For A Freelance Life
- Simple Banking – Alien Abduction Packet #1. I should make one of these for my spouse. I kind of have one but not in so much detail.
- 8. Free Money Finance
- Warehouse Clubs Are Worth The Annual Fee. This is something I am still working through in my life – we don’t have Costco but we do have Sam’s Club – and I still haven’t joined because I hate the fee thing. Argh.
- 9. Moolanomy
- The Cost of Road Rage and Aggressive Driving. This is crazy! What is wrong with people? Seriously… poor Pinyo. I hope they catch the creep.
- 10. My Two Dollars
- How To Clean Your House The Natural Way For Mere Pennies. I keep saying I will become more natural with cleaners, and then I don’t. But with a guide like this, how can I not?
Thanks to all the blogs, big and small, that refer traffic to me – almost 70% of my traffic is from referrals so without other blogs talking about me, this blog wouldn’t be growing anywhere near like it is!