We are off on vacation, so I haven’t had a chance to read many posts on other blogs this past week. But I wanted to take this time to point out two really cool things going on:
First, Mrs Micah: Finance for a Freelance Life wrote a post asking for your input on best personal finance practices of the year. I am amazed and honored that she chose my snowflaking strategy as her top pick for this year. I didn’t invent snowflaking, far from it, but I sure use it and it has really revolutionized how I treat debt payoff. Take a click over to her site and add your own best practice in the comments or write a post of your own if you are a blogger and she’ll link back to it. The list of strategies is turning out to be a quite impressive one!
Second, the Twelve Days of Christmas has made its way around the blogosphere. As of today all twelve posts have gone live, and if I don’t have a chance to update this post with direct links to the final days, I have provided a link to the website where you can find that day’s post:
- Day 1 @ Being Frugal: The Best Way to Manage Money
- Day 2 @ Credit Withdrawal: Two Guaranteed Ways to Financial Freedom
- Day 3 @ DebtFREE-Revolution: Three Paid Credit Cards
- Day 4 @ Plonkee Money: Four Calling Tips
- Day 5 here!: Five Golden Rules of Snowflaking
- Day 6 @ Moolanomy: Six Streams of Income
- Day 7 @ Working For Financial Freedom: Seven Tips When You’re Swimming (in debt)
- Day 8 @ Rocket Finance: Eight Maids a Milking
- Day 9 @ Cash Money Life: 9 Financial Lessons
- Day 10 @ Gather Little By Little: 10 Creative Ways To Cut Up Your Card
- Day 11 @ Mrs Micah – Finance for a Freelance Life: 11 Ways to Get Paid for Pipers
- Day 12 @ Being Frugal
Have a Merry Christmas and don’t forget to share your best personal finance practice with Mrs. Micah!