This past week, thanks to a post that really spoke to a lot of people out there and garnered almost 10,000 visits all on its own, my blog passed 100,000 unique visitors and 200,000 pageviews from August to today. I’m also terribly close to entering the 4-digit realm with subscribers, yesterday I was even up to 988. All these big milestones amaze me and I thank you all very much for reading, commenting, and subscribing!
In the link love tradition, here are some posts that really spoke to me this week:
- Gather Little By Little: Confessions of a Personal Finance Blogger. Glblguy opens up and shares that he hasn’t been practicing what he preaches lately, and swears to get back on the wagon. Good stuff.
- Being Frugal: Your Past Influences Your Present. I really feel this way as well – a lot of “gut instincts” I feel are really remnants of my upbringing.
- My Two Dollars: Interview with Lynnae of Being Frugal. I thought this was a cute idea and I loved Lynnae’s interview! Look for my own interview in a few weeks…
- Cash Money Life: What Does Being Frugal Mean to You? Some good thoughts and ideas here!
- No Credit Needed: Back to the Basics: How to Get Out of Debt. NCN was one of my very first bloggin inspirations, and he continually relates back to the very core of his readers – the in-debt and need-help ones.
- Remodeling This Life: What Makes a Winner? Being able to let go of failure and come out and do it again.
- Blueprint for Financial Prosperity: I’m Not an Early Adopter of Technology, Are You? Nope, I am so not. Part cheap, part frugal, part lazy,part broke… I never have the newest it thing.
And instead of a PaidTwice Rewind, I’m rewinding to a series I took part in, the Money Matters For All Ages Project! it wrapped up this week, and here is the complete list of topics and participants:
- Introduction at My Dollar Plan
- Preschoolers at I’ve Paid for This Twice Already
- Children and Pre-Teens at Being Frugal
- Teenagers at DebtFREE-Revolution and Gather Little by Little
- College Age at Mrs. Micah
- The Twenties at Remodeling This Life and Cash Money Life
- The Thirties at Moolanomy and My Two Dollars
- The Forties at Credit Withdrawal
- The Fifties at Millionaire Money Habits and Credit Withdrawal
- The Sixties and beyond at Chance Favors and Rocket Finance
- Retirement at Four Pillars and Plonkee Money
- Wrap up and highlights at My Dollar Plan
Have a great week and do some deep thinking of your own!