Not anything that’s been going on in the news, just that our Sunday newspaper subscription started today. Hurrah! The paper was waiting on my porch for me this morning. Not any hugely interesting (to me) coupons this week, but that was okay. The paper also had a number of circulars I have never seen in the version I buy in the store – I don’t know if this is a special circular week or if there are stores that just put their circulars in the subscription version. None of them were stores I shop at or anything but it was just interesting to me.
While I peruse my Sunday paper and make plans for my grocery shopping this week, check out these interesting posts from around the personal finance blogosphere this week:
- No Credit Needed: How I Live Without Borrowing Money
- Cash Money Life: The 2008 Financial Crisis – Causes and Effects
- Being Frugal: Before You Sign That Rental Agreement
- Gather Little By Little: Real Estate Investing 101
- Moolanomy: How To Save Your Home From Foreclosure
- My Two Dollars: A New Economic Agenda I Can 99% Agree With
- Quest For Four Pillars: Buy Low Sell High
- Dough Roller: Emergency Economic Stabilization Act Of 2008
- Frugal Hacks: Cheerful Frugality Faces Financial Meltdown
And I did manage to submit to three carnivals this past week:
- The Carnival of Personal Finance was at DebtKid, where I was an editor’s pick. Thanks DebtKid!
- The Carnival of Debt Reduction was at On A Quest To Be Debt Free
- The Festival of Frugality was at Value for Your Life.
I need to get organized and beat the 5pm deadline to submit again this week! Have a nice Sunday!