A public stats counter type program I use called SiteMeter was apparently making my blog (and many many others) crash for users who were viewing it with IE7. I removed SiteMeter so all should be well now. My spouse is going to do some testing this week to see if the problem is fixed, and if it is he’ll reinstall SiteMeter.
Along with the publc SiteMeter program that enables anyone to look at the user statistics for my blog, I use one that doesn’t have a public feature called Google Analytics. That’s where I figure out which blogs referred the most traffic to my site in the past month, and that’s where the following list comes from. Instead of just linking to their sites, I’ve picked a post I liked from each blog to link to, so you can read some interesting stuff when you check them out. Thanks to all the blogs that refer traffic to mine every month!
- Cash Money Life: Online Bill Pay – Cheaper, Faster, Greener, More Secure
- Moolanomy: Personal Finance Risks and Risk Management
- Mrs Micah: The Logistics of Snowflaking Extra Payments
- No Credit Needed: Yet Another Motivation For Keeping My Financial House In Order
- Being Frugal: Diary of an Unfrugal Weekend – A Lesson in Being Prepared
- Gather Little By Little: How To Be Rich
- The Simple Dollar: Class Warfare and The Simple Dollar
- Snowflake Revolution: Zero-Based Budgeting
- My Two Dollars: The Debt Trap – An Interactive Experience
- Thrifty Florida Mama: At CVS – Smokin’ Good Deals