This week, for the first time, I submitted a post to the Carnival of Family Life. I felt my story about the fine line between frugality and obsession fit the idea behind the carnival, and it was included in this week’s edition at Mother Approves Blog. A few other entries that caught my eye were:
- Parents! Beware of these 7 False Economies posted at LittleMummy.Com. There are places you can save money and cut costs, and there are some that just aren’t worth it. I didn’t necessarily agree with every single one, but I agree with the idea. Know when it is best to pay full price.
- Homeschooling As a Class Issue posted at Mom Is Teaching. Homeschooling isn’t just for the wealthy.
I also participated in the Festival of Frugality which went live yesterday at No Credit Needed. My post Alternative Renewable Income – Selling Your Stuff was included, along with these other posts that grabbed my attention:
- Mrs. Micah explains how to shop from home – use stuff you already have!
- Opinion Mom says simply drink water! I love water. I also love milk. I drink too much milk.
- My Two Dollars expands frugality to a Sunday day trip. Sounds relaxing, fun, and cheap!
Be sure to check out both the Carnival and the Festival and find your own favorite reads!