This week I entered 5 carnivals and a festival, and was fortunate enough to be chosen as an editor’s pick in two of them, raising my year’s total to 23. Thanks to all the hosts who put the carnivals and festival together! I know from experience it is a lot of work to get everything organized and publish a carnival. Here are the great carnivals and festival you should make sure to check out this week:
- The Carnival of Personal Finance was at Money Under 30 and chose my post, You Don’t Need That!, as an editor’s pick.
- The Festival of Frugality was at Quest For Four Pillars and also chose my post, Craigslist Vs eBay, as an editor’s pick. Thanks!
- The Carnival of Snowflakes was at Dreaming of Ferraris and included my post about treating savings as a debt to yourself.
- The Carnival of Money Stories was at Money Walks and included my story about my $5 Starbucks gift card.
- The Carnival of Debt Reduction was at DebtFREE-Revolution and included my post about emergencies and frequency.
- The Carnival of Money Hacks was at Can I Get Rich on a Salary and included my post about the financing paperwork we didn’t need to sign.
Thanks again to all the hosts!