What’s better that celebrating the 12 days of Christmas a la the popular Christmas carol? Celebrating them personal finance style!
Over the next two weeks, each day a different personal finance blogger will post a tried and true tip or a personal story relating to one of the twelve days of Christmas, or at least, relating to the number of the day they have. It all starts today over at Being Frugal with the First Day of Christmas – The Best Way to Manage Money and will travel through 10 other blogs before making its way back to Being Frugal on day 12.
The complete list of participants is:
- Day 1 @ Being Frugal: The Best Way to Manage Money
- Day 2 @ Credit Withdrawal: Two Guaranteed Ways to Financial Freedom
- Day 3 @ DebtFREE-Revolution: Three Paid Credit Cards
- Day 4 @ Plonkee Money: Four Calling Tips
- Day 5 here!: Five Golden Rules of Snowflaking
- Day 6 @ Moolanomy: Six Streams of Income
- Day 7 @ Working For Financial Freedom: Seven Tips When You’re Swimming (in debt)
- Day 8 @ Rocket Finance: Eight Maids a Milking
- Day 9 @ Cash Money Life: 9 Financial Lessons
- Day 10 @ Gather Little By Little: 10 Creative Ways To Cut Up Your Card
- Day 11 @ Mrs Micah – Finance for a Freelance Life: 11 Ways To Get Paid For Pipers
- Day 12 @ Being Frugal
So bookmark this post as I will be updating the links every day as they go live, and follow the 12 days of Christmas around the personal finance blogosphere! I’m very excited about Day 5 on Friday especially!
Blog administrative note: You’ll notice a slight change in the posting schedule for the next few weeks. I am going to try a mix of two post and three post days during the week instead of all three post days. I am trying to balance giving my articles a chance to shine on their own and receive comments with my own endless fount of things I want to talk about. It is an experiment. After the holidays I may go to a totally two post per weekday schedule or back to the three post a day one, or somewhere inbetween. Life is an adventure. When I am on vacation over Christmas, there will generally be one post a day, so I’m keeping everything a bit unpredictable.